Thursday, December 29, 2005

FAQ - How to Order

Q. So how do I order an item?
A. Just send me an e-mail :-)

If you are in Singapore, you can also find Blingalicious at selected Fairs. I will post updates on the home page when I'm participating at the Fairs.

Q. Can I reserve an item?
A. For items available online, yes you may, for a week (unless some other special arrangement has been made). Sometimes we all need a little time to make up our minds :-) During that time, if someone else expresses interest in an item you've reserved, I'll let you know.

Q. Can I order an item which has been reserved?
A. Sure! I'll check with the person who has reserved the item if they want it.

Q. Can I order an item which has been sold?
A. Sometimes, variations of items are made. So just send me an e-mail and let's see if it's your (and my) lucky day!



Back to Blingalicious Home