Thursday, December 29, 2005

FAQ - Shipping & Payment

Q. Where do you ship to?
A. I ship to Singapore and some international destinations. So far, Blingalicious creations have found their way to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Japan and Portugal (woo hoo!!)

Q. What is your shipping method?
Singapore orders
All items are sent by SingPost registered mail in a padded envelope or box. I will e-mail you the Registered Article number.

International orders
Items are sent by SingPost registered air-mail in a padded envelope or box. I will e-mail you the Registered Article number.

So far, no item that has been sent via registered mail has been lost (knock on wood!!) However, non-registered articles *have* gone missing, unfortunately. It's not that common, but it does happen.

If you require insurance, that will be extra as well and I'll check with the post office for rates.

Q. What are your shipping charges?
Singapore
Shipping (registered mail) is free to Singapore.

International destinations
For international orders, orders above US$100 are shipped for free via SingPost Registered Mail. For orders of US$99 and less, actual shipping charges (including the S$2/US$1.20 registered mail charge which the Post Office levies) apply.

I will send you the shipping cost information by e-mail before you make a final decision. Just for your reference, a necklace would cost about US$5 to ship to the US. This is just a rough estimate based on previous items mailed. Your actual postage will depend on the weight of your Blingalicious item(s).

Q. Do you accept Singapore dollars only?
A. I accept payment in a variety of currencies.

Prices listed are in Singapore dollars (SGD$) as well as US dollars (USD$). I accept both as well as credit card payments (by PayPal) in denominations accepted by PayPal (Australian dollars, Japanese Yen, Pound Sterling, US dollars, Canadian dollars & Euro). Please e-mail me for rates.

Q. What are my payment options?
Singapore orders
I accept cheque payments or funds transfer to my POSBank Savings Account. Cash (and sometimes Visa) is also accepted at fairs.

International orders
I accept PayPal and Western Union Money Transfer. My PayPal account is verified and I've been a VERIFIED PayPal member since May 2003.

All orders ship after payment is received/when cheques clear.

Back to Blingalicious Home